Property available for...
Long term lets (over 1 month)
Short term breaks (4 days or fewer)
Holiday lets (1 to 4 weeks)
Type of holiday
Walking & Hiking
A personal welcome by your hosts.
An extensive range of tourist information is available, including IGN maps (the French equivalent of the UK’s Ordnance Survey) and use of a SatNav.
A shared enclosed swimming pool (11m by 6m) surrounded by terrace and lawns on which 8 sun loungers are available in sunny or shaded areas.
A children’s play area, table tennis table, pétanque, badminton…
With access to our organic kitchen garden, you can prepare meals with fresh vegetables from sun-kissed climes.
A variety of areas where you can relax, read or take a nap - hammock, sun loungers, bench etc.
Description of Interior
The 92m² cottage can accommodate 5-7 guests and includes:
- a bright and airy conservatory with Jacuzzi
- a large living space including kitchen, dining and living areas with a comfortable double sofa bed and fireplace to keep you warm on those cooler evenings in winter
- one bedroom with double bed
- second bedroom with three single beds
- bathroom with twin sinks, bath and shower
- large vine-shaded terrace
- gated access to the property and carport
To make your stay enjoyable, the cottage is equipped with the following new, quality appliances:
- private SPA for 5 people with water heated to 37°C
- flat screen television with DVD/DivX player (HD sat TV : CNBC, Sky News, BBC WN, CNN, Bloomberg...)
- CD/MP3 player and radio
- dishwasher, coffee machine, electric hob, oven and microwave oven
- washing machine
- internet access
- 4 sun loungers
- barbecue Weber
- terrace table and 8 chairs
- multi-coloured atmospheric lighting – in Jacuzzi area and on the terrace
- baby items are available on request: high chair, travel cot, safety gate, children’s cutlery, plates etc,
- bed linen, tea towels, hand towels and bath towels are also provided.
Garden and Exterior
Set within large enclosed grounds (6600 m²), the cottage lies at the foot of the hill ‘le petit Luberon,’ which overlooks the Durance river and Pont Royal golf course. The gardens boast many Mediterranean plants – olive and cypress trees as well as vines, oleanders and lavender.
The gîte is part of a shared property and is the building on the right as you view the pictures. The gîte’s terrace is 50m² and is separated from the owners’ terrace by a ‘living wall.’